1. Introductory provisions
- 1.1. These conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Commercial Conditions") regulate in accordance with the provisions of § 1751 paragraph 1 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code, as amended (hereinafter the "Civil Code") mutual rights and obligations between commercial 13 bytes, sro, with its registered office at Čatár Nebiljak 499/2, 089 01 Svidník, Company Identification Number: 47 622 717, entered in the Commercial Register of the Prešov District Court, Section: Sro, File No. 30008 / P (hereinafter referred to as the "Provider") and by third parties (hereinafter referred to as the "user") arising from contracts for the provision of services (hereinafter referred to as the "contract for the provision of services") concluded through the provider's website located at the Internet address https://www.diomi.co.uk (hereinafter referred to as the "website") ).
- 1.3. Diomi is not an online store and is not responsible for discrepancies in the case of different content compared to the data provided by partners. The information published on the website is for information purposes only. Before each purchase, we recommend that you check the information on the website of the online store, including the business conditions set by third parties for which Diomi is not responsible.
2. Conclusion of a contract for the provision of services
2.1. Terms of service
- 2.1.1 The Service Provider does not have to provide the Service if its provision is hindered by obstacles on the part of the User or other persons. The provider does not have to provide the service, especially in the event of power outages, data network outages, other failures caused by third parties or force majeure.
- 2.1.2. The provision of the service may be interrupted, temporarily limited, interrupted or reduced in quality.
2.2. Use of the service
- 2.2.1. Access to the service is intended exclusively for users. The user is not entitled to allow the use of the service to third parties without the prior written consent of the provider.
- 2.2.2. The user acknowledges that the provider is not responsible for the content of information in accordance with the provisions of Section 5 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On Certain Information Society Services and on Amendments to Certain Acts (Act on Certain Information Society Services), as amended. stored on users. The user further acknowledges that the provider is not responsible for the user's illegal actions.
- 2.2.3. The user may not engage in any activity aimed at disabling or restricting the operation of the provider's server on which the service is operated, nor perform other attacks on this server, nor may he assist a third party in such activity. The user may not use the user account and the service in a way that would unreasonably restrict the provider's other customers in the use of the service or otherwise unreasonably restrict the provider. In particular, the user may not burden the provider's server on which the service is operated with automated requests.
- 2.2.4. The user may not use within the service mechanisms, tools, software or procedures that have or could have a negative impact on the operation of the provider's equipment, the security of the Internet or other Internet users.
3. Other rights and obligations of the contracting parties
- 3.1. The user acknowledges that the computer programs that make up the website are protected by copyright. The user undertakes not to perform any activity that could allow him or third parties to unauthorisedly interfere with computer programs or use computer programs whose property rights or the user is the provider.
- 3.2. Providers do not bind any codes of conduct in relation to the user in the sense of the provisions of § 1826 par. 1 let. e) of the Civil Code.
- 4.1. The legal reason for processing your personal data is the fact that such processing is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and the operator or carried out by the operator before concluding such a contract within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (a). (b) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter "the Regulation"). li>
- 4.2. The purpose of the processing of your personal data is the performance of a contract between you and the operator or the implementation of measures by the operator before concluding such a contract.
- 4.3. There is no automatic individual decision by the operator within the meaning of Article 22 of the Regulation.
- 4.4. The Operator will process your personal data for the duration of the effects of the rights and obligations under the relevant contract and for the time necessary for the purposes of storage under the relevant generally binding legal regulations, but no longer than the period specified in the generally binding legal regulations.
- 4.5. The user has the opportunity to give unconditional consent to the sending of information and business messages by the provider related to the services to the user's address. At the same time, he has the option to revoke this consent at any time.
- 4.6. Other recipients of your personal data will be persons forming a group, persons providing marketing services for operators, persons providing marketing platforms with the operator and persons providing technical or organizational activities for operators in accordance with the instructions of the operator (personal data providers).
- 4.7. The operator does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organization,
- 4.8. Under the conditions set out in the Regulation, you have the right to request access to your personal data from the operator, the right to correct or delete your personal data, or restrict their processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data, and the right to portability of your personal data.
- 4.9. If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been breached or is in breach of the regulations, you have, inter alia, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- 4.10. You are not obliged to provide personal data. The provision of your personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract and without the provision of your personal data, the contract cannot be concluded even by the operator.
5. Final provisions
- 5.1. If the relationship related to the use of the website or the legal relationship established by the contract for the provision of services contains an international (foreign) element, then the parties have agreed that their relationship is governed by Slovak law.
- 5.2. Contact details of the provider: e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update on June 29, 2020